Toys for dogs who live for playing.
Find the perfect dog toy that will match the way your dog plays. Sure dogs will eat anything, but that doesn’t mean they should. Dog’s play and chew habits vary and no dog toy is indestructible (not even ours). We strongly recommend you know your dog’s chew and play habits before leaving your dog alone with a new toy. Please check out our online guide to know which toys are best suited to meet your dog’s chew and/or play needs.
Zwig is blow molded with a hollow center to be lightweight and durable for moderate chewers and persistent chewers who like the springy resistance of this more flexible chew toy.
- Intriguing shape creates erratic bounce and energy to keep dogs engrossed
- Dishwasher safe and buoyant in water
- Safe and sound! Nontoxic, free of BPA, latex, phthalates
- Backed by Love It Guarantee®
Rando is cloud nine for dogs who crave a little more squish or a lighter touch from their chew toy.
- Flat bottom and notched sides create erratic, intriguing motion
- Easy to catch on the fly, fun to squish and chew
- Great for play in the water-it floats
- Pure fun-NO latex, BPA, phthalate or toxic inks
West Paw combined the durability and safety of their award-winning Zogoflex material with a proprietary reinforced mesh backed fabric to create a furry plush toy that lasts.
Squirrels, trout, and moose pay tribute to West Paw’s Montana roots (and let every dog feel like a Montana dog).
With wild, silky fur and delightful squeakers, these toys give dogs something to toss, shake, fetch and cuddle.
Tough yet tender toys for dogs. These fun-shaped Big Sky dog toys are made from smooth faux suede and soft fleece fabric.
All the fun, without the stuffing explosion that you'll have to clean up later! Dogs will love these stuffing-free floppy dog toys and you'll love not picking up the stuffing.