B Corp Certified
West Paw, Inc. is incorporated as a Benefit Corporation under the State of Montana.
Click here to read all about our Annual Benefit Report for Fiscal Year 2019
What’s a B Corp? West Paw is among companies that aim for a more balanced “triple bottom line”—measuring our success not just by profit, but how we treat our people and planet. Certified by the non-profit B Lab, B Corps hold an above-and-beyond commitment to healthier employees, sustainable practices, transparency, and accountability. Our B Corp status was earned for a variety of reasons—highlights include:
- Handcrafting 100% of our products in the USA
- Manufacturing completely safe products: BPA and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA compliant
- Use eco-friendly materials
- Hosting a Join the Loop® toy recycling program
- Working from an environmentally conscious office building
- Offering generous wages and benefits (including flexible schedules) for employees
Why West Paw is leading the way in Pet Manufacturing
As a four time "Best for the World: Environment" award winner from the non-profit, B Lab, West Paw envisions a world where business success is friendly to people and the planet. We seek to be a transformative business leader that unleashes our people's greatest talents to create amazing pet products. We believe that business can be a force of positive change in our world starting with the communities and people we serve. We support this movement and hope that you'll join us on this journey.