Retail Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
By using your retail account, downloading information from this website, or by using information provided directly by West Paw, you represent that you have read and understand West Paw’s Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part please do not continue to use this website or your retail account. Notable items found in our Terms and Conditions include, but are not limited to, use of West Paw’s images and proper representation of West Paw’s products.
West Paw may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, by updating this page. Please check this page periodically for changes since your continued use of this Web Site following the posting of changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes. These terms were last updated on November, 25 2019.
West Paw Terms & Conditions
- Definition: Retail Account is for purchase of product for sale directly to end-consumers located in the country(ies) in which you have one or more brick-and-mortar retail locations or (for those retailers with no brick-and-mortar stores) where your headquarters are located. Use of your Retail Account to purchase and sell product for subsequent resale is prohibited without express prior authorization from West Paw. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is unclear or if you have questions regarding this policy.
- Approval of Web Sites: Retailers may sell products direct to end-consumers on the Retailer’s hosted web site(s) identified on their wholesale application. Other hosted websites may be approved in writing from time to time by West Paw.
- Minimum wholesale order is $50.00.
- Returns: Must be pre-authorized and will incur a 10% restocking fee. Please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Pricing, product design and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Agreement: Placement of your order indicates that you and your company agree to all terms and conditions.
- Terms: 30 days from ship date with credit approval. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a credit application. Accounts are delinquent 5 days after due date. Payments made after Net 30 days are subject to a charge of 1.5% per month, 18% per annum. Accounts past 20 days will lose net terms.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express when processed at the time of shipment without a processing fee. Please be aware that while we don't charge your card until the time of shipment, we do request authorization from the financial institution prior to preparing your order. This is known as an "authorization" or "transaction hold." This ensures your order will ship as quickly and efficiently as possible. The time required to remove an authorization is determined by the financial institution that issues the card and often ranges between 3 to 7 days. Credit card payments made after the time of shipment will incur a 3% processing fee. This is no more than fees charged to West Paw by the credit card companies.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) is not accepted.
- In the unlikely event that a payment is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), that payment will automatically be forwarded to a third party collection agency.
- FOB Bozeman, MT with a minimum shipping and handling charge.
- Drop Ship: Additional $5.00 charge will be applied. $50 minimum wholesale order for each drop ship order. If your company drop ships more than $500 per year or stocks West Paw products in your brick and mortar store, the drop ship minimum may be lowered at West Paw’s discretion.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the West Paw’s retailer website at any time for any reason.
West Paw Advertising Policy:
West Paw is committed to our customers and strive to show our commitment through safe and innovative dog products, through our excellent customer service, and through our ethical business practices with every partner, large or small. West Paw has always provided Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for all products in our line. We expect all our retailers to review this advertising policy at www.westpaw.com/AdvertisingPolicy . We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue doing business with any retailer that advertises any product covered by our Advertising Policy in a manner inconsistent with the Policy. If you are a retailer that employs discounting as a primary sales strategy, a West Paw retail account is not a good match for you.
Use of Any of West Paw Images:
Images of products and/or other images found on the West Paw website may not be used without prior written authorization. West Paw reserves the right to rescind image use authorization at any time. Photos of discontinued products may not be used at any time. A list of our current product can be requested at any time from our helpful customer service department at email@example.com.
Failure to Comply:
Failure to comply with these terms may result in immediate suspension or termination of your retail account.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions at all we invite you to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.