We gathered 500 of our Dog's Best Friends fashionistas to help make better, safer, and more durable toys for dogs around the world. Then we sent them something fetching to review.
Keep All Balls in Play
Why do we recommend keeping all three collections of West Paw balls and toys in the game? Short answer: because all dogs and their people have different preferences and play styles. With all our products, we start with the fundamental values of West Paw your customers love: safety, eco-friendliness, trustworthiness, high-quality and durability. From there we've branched off into three different collections that each feature different technologies that work to satisfy various dog preferences and special needs. Read on to learn more about these unique dog toy collections!
Zogoflex is for the strongest chomp-and-chase dogs, those intense types who could chew through a car tire.
• Extremely tough chewers
• Unendingly energetic outdoor play enthusiasts
• Dogs who need to direct their extra energy or stress into mental stimulation and challenging toys like puzzles
• Activity-craving sport, hunting, working dogs
Zogoflex Air is Infused with air for more bounce and spring, for moderate chewers who like to catch in mid-air or mid-pond.
• Dogs who love the water – Zogoflex Air floats higher for better visibility
• Dogs who love fetch, but do better with a lighter toy (some owners feel original Zogoflex is too heavy for playing fetch with their dogs)
• Built for moderate chewers
Zogoflex Echo is our lightest collection of Zogoflex due to its hollow core
• Chewers with a lighter touch love the bounce-back resistance of these toys
• Indoor playtime enthusiasts who can chase and fetch inside
• Outdoors easygoing fetch and tug enthusiasts
• Older dogs whose sensitive teeth do best with a softer, squishier toy
• Puppies learning the joy of chewing
Add Your Comment
Everything you need to know about Zogoflex in 8 playful yet informative videos.
Summer months are approaching and it’s time to get out and play. When you do remember to play safe. Here are some good reminders (even for experts) for getting out and playing safe.